MySQL Query Browser for Windows Description
MySQL Query Browser is the easiEST visual tool for creating, executing, and optimizing SQL queries for your MySQL Database Server.
The MySQL Query Browser gives you a complete set of drag-and-drop tools to visually build, analyze and manage your queries.
Plus, the integrated environment provides:
- Query Toolbar to easily create and execute queries and navigate query history
- Script Editor giving you control to manually create or edit SQL statements
- Results Window so you can also easily compare and work with multiple queries
- Object Browser enabling you to manage your databases, bookmarks, and history using a Web Browser like interface
- Database Explorer where you can select tables and fields to query, as well as create and delete tables
- Table Editor allows you easily create, modify and delete tables
- Inline Help giving you instant help access to selected objects, parameters, and functions
MySQL Query Browser for Windows Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in MySQL Query Browser for Windows 5.0
Release notes are not available currently.
MySQL Query Browser for Windows Requirements
No additional system requirements.